"Journalist Gloria Greer has interviewed the world’s most interesting and entertaining individuals. Her stories about their personal lives (from President John Kennedy to Elvis Presley) and anecdotes about world icons amuse and delight audiences."
- Alex Dreier (veteran newsman)
SUGGESTED LECTURE TOPICS :
- Perception & Deception
- Hot romance in the hot desert
- History of PS & surrounding areas
- US Presidents & world leaders who had an impact on PS, the desert & the nation.
- Vast changes in journalism – its effect on our world
- Growth of fine art & its early development in the desert
- Sports heroes & what they learned in PS & its neighboring cities
- Memories of the famed Racquet Club – frovm Marilyn Monroe to Bobby Kennedy
- Why balmy desert nights inspire great music
- Insight into personal lives of desert celebrities, past and present
- Giving and more giving – The philanthropy of Frank, Bob, Walter & Barry
Some of those who have been entertained, amused and given food for serious thought by Gloria Greer are:
- Navy League
- Chambers of Commerce
- Rotary Clubs
- Riverside Art Association
- Executive Women’s Golf Association
- Wonderful World of Women, Sun City
- Temple Isaiah Lecture Group
- Temple Isaiah Men’s Group
- Temple Isaiah Sisterhood
- Moderator Palm Springs Air Museum
- Moderator – Camelot Theatres
- Elvis Week ’09 – Canon Center for Performing Arts, MC
- Cal State University San Bernardino, Desert Campus
- Historic Society of Palm Desert
(From a Respected Fan!)
HOWARD P. MARGULEAS
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
DATE: September 13, 2012 VIA EMAIL
TO: Gloria Greer
FROM: Howard P. Marguleas
COPIES: Betty Barker / Ardith Marguleas
SUBJECT: YOUR TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012 ADDRESS IS CALIFORNIA STATE SAN BERNARDINO CAMPUS
Gloria, for the many decades I have known you, I have always admired and respected you enormously as a highly talented and skilled journalist. You would rate among the very best that I have ever encountered.
Yet I must admit I truly was never exposed to your oratory skills. You are absolutely brilliant! Your presentation was by far the most stimulating and educational delivery I have ever heard from attending a dozen or more lecture series at Cal State San Bernardino. In fact, your performance would absolutely rate among the best and most skilled deliveries that I have ever heard given anywhere at any time or place. My friend, you are a brilliant speaker and Tuesday evening, September 11, was my first opportunity to be able to personally acknowledge this impressive fact.
Keep up your great work. You are a treasure!
Warmest personal regards to you in which Ardith joins me.
Lecture Contact Information: